About the Employment Application Form
You can apply for an advertised position with BaseballSoftballUK using our online application form.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE BEGINNING YOUR APPLICATION
Please note that you cannot save the online form mid-way through the process and return to it later, so you will need to be prepared to complete it in one session.
Enter your information into the fields provided and click the 'Next Page' button to progress to the next section of the form. There will be a final 'Submit' button at the end of the form which will send your completed application to the selection team at BSUK. You will receive an automated email to confirm that your application was received.
You will then be automatically redirected to BSUK's Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form. You do not have to fill it out but we would be grateful if you did as the information provided there helps us to monitor the effectiveness of our services.
To help you prepare for completing this online application form here is a guide to the sections which you will be asked to fill out:
- Personal Details: Name, address, contact details and your eligibility to work in the UK
- General Information: To help us evaluate our recruitment process there is a quick survey about your interaction with baseball and softball
- Education: Your education background including school, university, technical and other professional qualifications
- Employment History: Including the names of your previous employers, the dates you worked there, positions held and responsibilities
- Personal and Professional Development: Details of any membership you hold with institutes or professional bodies, and any other qualifications you hold, if relevant to the position you are applying for
- References: Details of two people who can provide references, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer
- Applicant Declaration: Information on some conditions associated with the application including the Data Protection Statement and your consent to undergo a Criminal Records Bureau check if offered employment
- Personal Statement: Outline how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the essential and desired criteria of the role as described in the Job Description and Person Specification included in the advert
The personal information that you give BSUK will be treated confidentially and used only to assess your suitability for the role and to monitor our recruitment process.
You can proceed to the application form now or come back later through the job advert page which brought you here.