‘Pitch In’ : Website Officer
The role is to raise the profile of your local club through its website.
To be discussed with the club.
What you’ll do:
- Raise the profile of the club via its website.
- Create interesting articles and stories to upload onto your website and possibly the British Baseball or Softball Federations websites.
- Liaise with relevant BSUK staff to share stories and other material.
- Maintain group communication via Wiki.
- Link to other club's websites.
- Advertise sponsors and events.
- Excellent ICT skills.
- Writing/editing skills.
- Good organisational skills
- Learning new skills and developing existing skills through hands-on experience.
- Personal and professional development and/or training.
- The ability to explore career or job opportunities in a voluntary capacity.
- A chance to have fun and meet new people, enjoying the traditional social life that baseball or softball clubs generate.
- Experiencing new challenges.
- Supporting your local community, with the personal satisfaction that comes with knowing you have helped others.
- A written/verbal reference.
- A brilliant CV booster (73% of employers will employ a candidate with volunteer experience over one without).